Monday 12 February 2007

February 12 ~ Take Your Medicine!


Rough day today. Feeling worse rather than better. About to take a dose of medicine and tuck myself up in bed. Mini-Me recommends Night Nurse!

I apologize in advance - I'm on strict orders to have a very early night tonight so I will have to catch up on commenting on all your blogs tomorrow if I feel better. My better half has spoken! :)

Hopefully a good dose of Night Nurse might mean I get some sleep tonight - last night was a washout. Apparently there is a nasty virus going around at the moment, and I've been told to watch out for developing bronchitis. Eek! I'll get as much rest as I can (and if my Dad asks, I'm drinking tea with lemon as he suggests! :D )

I'm sending you all my good wishes for happy blogging, and hope that your Mondays have gone better than mine. Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a better day on the health front.

Night night - time to take my medicine! :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your no better Anna, you get tucked up and hope you get better real soon.
Toot..........

Anna said...

I saw that pic and thought....uh oh! I am so sorry that you are under the weather. This was a good day to be in bed though!

Take care and I hope that you are on the mend soon!

the other Anna....hehehe

talj said...

You just do as you're told! I hope you feel better soon Anna (((BIG HUGS))) coming your way from Leeds xx

Mike Holley said...

Hi Anna,

Get well soon...

Kaycee said...

Anna, I hope that you feel better soon! Be sure to listen to your husband and Mini-Me.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

So sorry you are still feeling so bad. Tuck up and stay put until it passes. These viruses are a bother, nothing helps with them other than rest and let them run their course. Lots of liquids and sleep.

Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. I think we will be under at least a foot of snow but what the heck Hehehe. (((HUGS))))

Sheila said...

Sleep well. I hope tomorrow is better..

Libbys Blog said...

Yes! Lots of that going round here too! Hope you feel better today!

CG said...

Nicely composed and lit photo, Anna, despite your feeling poorly. Take care and feel better soon!x

RUTH said...

Night Nurse is good stuff...hope it helps you feel better. See you again soon when you're up and about.

Pat said...

We're a pair, Anna!

Get well soon!

Love the pic of "Night Nurse". Guess we don't have it over here in Canada? Never heard of it anyway.