Friday 29 August 2008

Big News!

As anyone who looks at my blog might have noticed, I've been conspicuously absent over the last 2 months or so. I have a good reason -- honest! :) And here he/she is:



Our little one is due to arrive February 21st, so I reckon I might be turning my hand to portrait photography after all! I'll have an in-house model, after all. I have added a ticker to my blog to help follow my progress to becoming a mommy :)

Thank you to those who were concerned about me in my absence and contacted me to make sure I was all right. Sorry I didn't spill the beans sooner, but we wanted to wait till this all-important first trimester was behind us and we'd had this first scan. I'm 15 weeks pregnant today!

7 comments:

Carole said...

Congratulations Anna & Chris.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you and I'm sure we'll be seeing some pretty awesome photos of your little bundle of joy! Dee aka Jacalynsnana

Kikiphotos said...

Congratulation and this is a happy new :)

CG said...

Oh Anna!!!! I have tears in my eyes...I'm so thrilled for you. You are embarking on the most wonderful journey ever. Many congratulations to you both {{HUGS}}

CG said...

We kept our second pregnancy quiet up until 16 months - it was better that way! We told everyone way too soon with Kate and I think everyone (especially my work colleagues!!!!) felt as if my pregnancy had lasted WAYYYYY too long!

Lady Victoria & Co. said...

Congratulations !!

L.V.

Anonymous said...

CUte!
Congratulations!
So is it a he or a she?