Thursday 28 June 2007

June 28 ~ Pears



Yup, you guessed it - weather yet again refuses to cooperate with me. I have the wide-angle lens until Friday evening, and I've not yet had a chance to use it outdoors. Figured I would play around inside then. Nothing special, just the contents of the fruit bowl, but I like the perspective. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow as it would be a crying shame to return the lens without having had the chance to take any landscape photos with it. Don't know when I'll have one of my own, so want to make the most of the borrowed one while I can. Oh well, here's hoping tomorrow dawns bright and sunny! {{HUGS}}

5 comments:

RUTH said...

Oops; I lost a day here...the sun was today Thursday...another graet phot. BTW only just realised your Minky's head will follow my cursor around!...hope I haven't made him dizzy playing with him!
{hugs}
Rx

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Anna,
I like the simple-ness of this piture,

I like also the perspective of this photo, its like a "still-life", (I don't know if I use the right word for what I mean to say), but It looks like 'art'.

What kind of lens would you have liked to use instead?

JoAnn

Kaycee said...

Anna, I really like your still life photos. The sharp details, rich colors, and different textures are wonderful! Hope you get better weather soon!

CG said...

Very effective still life..."pearfect?" :)

JAM said...

You do wonderful still-life work, much as if it were to be a painting. This is something I've done very little of, and totally guess at light placement and whatnot.