Thursday 17 May 2007

May 17 ~ Odd One Out

Well, I'm plodding on with my work on the magazine submission. I have decided on including the strawberry photo I posted yesterday, and one of the pencil photos. I am also going to include this one (which also happens to be today's PAD):




I'm also thinking about sending these:

Seashells




Heat




I've had a good day today; spent my time on a course rather than in the branch. The time flew by, and before I knew it 3:30pm had come and I was on my way home. It gave me extra time tonight at home to play around in my "studio" (how I love calling the spare room that!) and take photographs. I'm hoping to have 5 magazine-worthy photos ready by Saturday to send to the editor. All being well, I'm hoping my shot will be in the August issue, which will come out the 3rd Thursday in July - right before my birthday!

Hope the day's been kind to you all - {{HUGS}} to those that want 'em, and see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

RUTH said...

The reflections of the seashells are lovely....I like the "pointless" pencil photo. So clever the way you make ordinary things into Art.
{{HUGS}}

CG said...

My absolute favourite is the chilli photo. It sizzles!!

Anna said...

Love the chilis and the pencils! :)

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Anna these are beautiful, I just wish I had the time to play with this technique, maybe soon Sigh!!

Glad you had a good day and found some time to play too.

Thinking of you and thanks for your visits and moral support!!

((((Hugs))))

Oh yes I would love for you to come and visit and help me with the horses, maybe sometime soon and I will hopefully have a few that we can ride too and go trail riding.

Lori
xx