Monday 26 March 2007

March 25 ~ Ladybug, Ladybug

GAAAAAH!!! I am a day behind on my blogging! I got myself all muddled over the weekend, with not posting either Friday's or Saturday's shots until Sunday - I then promptly forgot all about Sunday's.

It (typically) was a beautiful day, since Saturday was such a washout weather-wise for the meet. I was aching all over from my trekking round Whitby in the freezing dampness with a heavy tripod and camera bag strapped to my back, so took the day to recover. I ventured as far as the back yard in the bright spring sunshine, and was lucky enough to spot my first ladybug of the year having a meander through my daffodils :)

I'm off to work now - gotta love Mondays!

{{{HUGS}}}

4 comments:

RUTH said...

It's good to see the ladybugs/ladybirds have survived the winter. Have you ever seen their larva...weird looking things...they look like some horrible bug.

Anna said...

What a cute ladybug Anna! It made me smile as soon as the page loaded! :)

CG said...

Seems cruel we have to work on sunny days, doesn't it?? Hope you recover from Saturday soon...nice cheerful pic today :)

Libbys Blog said...

I do love ladybirds!