Sunday 7 January 2007

January 7 ~ Companionship


The weather here today is rather dull and gloomy, so I was indoors yet again for today's photo. Good thing I really enjoy this type of photography! :)

Flex, Ayla and Mini-Me have a new friend - of the feline variety. She does not yet have a name; the 3 of them are still thinking of one. Flex took a quiet moment today to do some bonding with her, and I couldn't resist capturing it.

It's back to work tomorrow after being off on vacation nearly a month, so I will be taking mainly indoor photos during the week from here on in - at least until the evenings are brighter.

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

I really admire your work with indoor lighting and all of your models! I would like to learn how to use halogen lights for photography projects.

Pat said...

Really good one, Anna. I've tried to do some with my little desk light but they aren't nearly as clear as this one.

But I'll keep trying.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Nice theme for your Blog, and humorous too. I love this one. I didnt realise that the woodies were quite that big or is this a small kitten?
Cute, cute, cute! LOL

Anna Ridley said...

Thank you kaycee, patz and lori :)

Lori, this is a small toy kitten, as my friend Flex is only about 12 or 15 inches tall.