Saturday 1 March 2008

March 1 ~ Incoming Tide



Oh dear. The end of February was not a good time for me, photographically speaking. I've fallen off the wagon with regards to my photography, and need to get back on track. Due to a poorly sick computer over the past few days, I've not been about. That and an insanely busy week at work have conspired to mean that I have hardly touched my camera. Here's hoping March won't have any such veering off course.

I managed to get out this morning, but the wind was fierce and there were no clouds in the sky to provide a lovely sunrise. Determined (or should that be pig-headed?) in my determination to get a photo for this project today, I came home with this one.

This is one from last June when I visited the Farne Islands - I just love the pose!

No comments: