Sunday 2 September 2007

September 1 ~ Simplicity

The start of another month. September already; where's this year going? The time is just flying by. I thought the year would pass slowly due to the fact we have our big trip home to Canada to look forward to over Christmas and New Year's, but it's not the case this year. Last year seemed to drag almost interminably waiting for our trip, and this year I seem to blink and another month has gone by! Go figure.

I'm starting to detect an autumnal chill in the air; part of it may be psychological but I definitely feel it. I love this time of year.



I wanted to thank my friend JoAnn for this wonderful award; I'm really touched by her kindness in nominating me. Thank you for making my day JoAnn - you really made me smile.

5 comments:

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)

CG said...

Congrats on the award and happy september! Lovely simple shot, anna!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

OOOwww Anna,

BTW I was thrilled to give you this award, it was the first time I gave one and I had to make a choice, You and your blog, your styleof photograpy really deserves a nomination!

Thats really a pity Anna, that you can't go this year to Canada, I hope its not a sad reason? Wher (what part) would you go in Canada? I have lots of family living there in Ottawa- Ontario-Vancouver and winnipeg. You can look on my blog under the label 'canada'. Perhaps that can cheer you up?:)I hope so..

I'm glad you :) about the 'laugh-video' its not really my style to post video's,however .. this one was SO CUTE!..

Have a good Sunday, :) JoAnn

RUTH said...

I seem to have lost August...I keep waiting for Summer but when it comes it only lasts an hour or two! and I'm really noticing the nights drawing in.
Rx

Elaine said...

I like the simplicity. You have done a lot with those vases!