Sunday 13 May 2007

Back on Track

Hello again!

At long last I am back on track - my PAD project, although I've kept up with it every single day, has been posted in fits and starts here on my blog. Today is the day I am fully up to date again, so here are yesteray's and today's photos followed by a montage of the photos this past week, including some from today on my first proper outing with the Samsung. Yesterday's photo is the first proper photo I took with the GX10.


May 12 ~ Sunshine




May 13 ~ Watching







HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all celebrating today - including my own Mom :) Love you and miss you!

5 comments:

RUTH said...

We've already had our Mother's Day in the UK a few weeks ago (all our chocolates are eaten now...LOL) A lovely collection of photos.

talj said...

Beautiful collection of images and so glad you are back on track! :o)

Libbys Blog said...

You do take some beutiful photos. Some people have the 'eye' for that special shot, I think you do and I don't! Lol!!

CG said...

more beautiful photos xx

Anna said...

So glad to see shots again! :)