Monday 16 April 2007

April 16 ~ Let Me See!

"C'mon Flex, can't you lift me any higher? Let me see the calla," Mini-Me implored.

"Hey short stuff, I've already got a crick in my neck from holding you on my shoulder like this," grumbled Flex. "If I get any closer, you'll fall in!"

Flex looks so pained in this photo, that I can't help wondering whether, if left to his own devices, he would have LET Mini-Me fall in! :D

Been a long day today - then again, most Mondays are! Things didn't go to plan with either of my client appointments today, neither of them made it to application stage at this point. Hopefully the rest of the week will be more productive.

I logged back onto the Net the other day to a wonderful surprise. Digital SLR User magazine had emailed me, saying that one of my photos has been shortlisted for the Readers' Photos section in the June issue, and could I please send them a large version of the image? OF COURSE I COULD! :D Here's the photo:

5 comments:

talj said...

Congratulations on the magazine stuff, great images!

RUTH said...

It's lovely having mini-me back. Congrats on being short listed!

Sheila said...

A great image, congrats on making the short list.

CG said...

Congratulations, anna, and another funny shot today :)

Kaycee said...

Anna, congratulations on being on the short list! Well done!