Thursday 18 January 2007

January 14 ~ The Remote Control




Well, Mini-Me and I made it back from Solihull in one piece. I'm pleased to say that I took a photo a day every single day, too!

Here's Sunday's - Mini-Me was exhausted from the long train journey, and desperately wanted to veg out in front of the TV. Problem was, it took him rather a long time to figure out how to work the remote control! Between fits of laughter (as it REALLY was not a complicated thing to use) I managed to get this photo.

I struggled a bit taking photos while away, as I didn't have my tripod nor my normal lighting setup. This was handheld (hence the shallow DoF) and using only the light from the room lamp. It sure will be a challenge to keep this up while I'm back in Solihull for a whole week at the end of the month.

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

I am glad that you are back! I have certainly missed all of your wonderful PAD entries! I hope Mini-Me figured out how to use the remote control!

Pat said...

What an imagination you have!

Great pic and I'm sure glad you're back home too!